Exhibition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhibition

For any Camera club member...The PAGB has an exhibition at Towneley Hall till the 31st January
    I went to the opening and got a few shots.

Opened by the President of the L&cpu Christine Widdall

Coda
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Re: Exhibition

Hi Coda,

An interesting set of candid shots. I am not an expert so these thoughts are just my personal thoughts

#2 I would correct the verticals and then crop the image to a square format using the top of the presentation board as the top of the frame, I would also loose the persons wrist that is showing just behind the gentleman viewing the pictures

#3 I would personally loose most of the ceiling as I find it cluttered and not very pretty and I would crop the floor to just under the picture of the 2 bears, this I feel would draw you more into the picture

#4 a pretty little girl who is spoilt with the redeye, I would be tempted to either crop a little off the right hand side or clone out what looks to be someone's sleeve.

Comment

OK Muscat hows this look...oh and thaks for the comments always welcome advice.

#2 +

#3+

#4+

Coda
      There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Coda, for me they are much better the new #1 and #2 now lead me into the subject of interest and hold me there whilst the little girl looks lovely without the redeye

Comment

Isn't it amazing what a fresh pair of eyes can see.

Well done to you both - Muscat for the advice and Coda for taking it.

Colin
          Colin

Comment

Working...
          X