X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

humber bridge

the channel marker, taken from the bridge

mick
    Last edited by mickmtb; 18-04-2011, 20:01.
    7d canon EF-S18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS and a lot of luck ;-)

Re: humber bridge

Love the mopeds, very humorou. Like the abstract #3 as well.

Humber bridge is amazing. While both supports are perpendiculer to the ground they are not parallel to each other due to the curvature of the earth.
    Canon EOS7D mkII+BG-E16, Canon EOS 7D+BG-E7, Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, Tamron Di-II 17-50 f2.8, Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS, Canon EF 70-200 f/4L, Sigma 30mm f1.4 DC HSM 'Art', Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Sigma 1.4x DG, Canon Speedlight 430EX II (x2)

Comment

Another vote for the mopeds.

Also like number three's perspective and how you've got the reflection of the yacht's sail in number 4, which - and this is just me - I'd crop to a more portrait shot, just concentrating on the yacht and its reflection - feel free to ignore
      Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
      Di's Flickr

Comment

I like them all its a cracking construction to photograph.

Coda
        There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Originally posted by DeeGee View Post
          Another vote for the mopeds.

Also like number three's perspective and how you've got the reflection of the yacht's sail in number 4, which - and this is just me - I'd crop to a more portrait shot, just concentrating on the yacht and its reflection - feel free to ignore
          No I wont ignore your dead right ;-)
          I took around 20 pics of the yacht I didnt show my fave one with had a cool pattern re wake flaring out from the stern. As can be seen the amount of mud and sand causes the water to look brown so not very appealing unless like me you likes boats
          anyway heres another one. I'm off to york over the next few days so hope to get some pictures

cheers
          Mick
          7d canon EF-S18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS and a lot of luck ;-)

Comment

Working...
          X