Inveresk Group paper mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inveresk Group paper mill

Went for a wander around a derelict Paper Mill the other night with a coupe of mates.
    The Papaer Mill is called Caldwells Paper Mill, Inverkiething, Fife.
    Here's the link to the pics in Flickr........

A derelict building in Inverkiething in Fife. This building has been abandoned for about 10 years. This is my first attempt at Urban Decay.

I'm not sure what to make of these, its the first time I have attempted to capture 'Urban Decay', not even sure i like this genre.
    As usual folks, C&C welcome.....

Gary

Re: Inveresk Group paper mill

You have some nice images...would look good as a backdrop for a protrait session.

Coda
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Some good spray work on the walls,Think it's a good idea what Croda says and get your self a model and do a few urban portraits try a few colour tone, black+ white, selective colour images.think it would look cool if done right.

Paul
      EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
      Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

My wife and I worked in the mill from 1978 till 1981 - my wife also had many family members who worked there, including her father. Real shame to see it as it is now. Good set of pics, thought of going down myself but never got round to it, although I did get some shots of the big fire there last year.

Peter

Comment

Working...
        X