Exmoor Revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exmoor Revisited

Just back from a spring break in Exmoor (again) So many pictures to sort 500+:tongue:...Will start with a sunrise and a little fellow i bumped into on my stroll after..

Hope you like them..

Re: Exmoor Revisited

Yep the lamb is great :))
    ef-r

Comment

I like them both they are very different, stating the obvious, but both have for me great apeal. I really like the suns rays and reflection in the first and think that you have controlled the brightness of the sun / reflections very well, I assume that you use some form of ND filter. The detail and expression on the lamb is lovely it wins on the cute factor

Comment

Very nice sunrise...and a very cute lamb...great pictures.

Coda
        There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Two nice shots. Like the capture of the crepuscular rays in #1.

Comment

Both get my vote for really nice shots.
            When I am on holidays I plan to get sunrise shots but usually wake in time to see the sunset...

David
            David

Comment

Thanks for the replies...it was a great oppurtunity to shoot a load of stuff as the weather was so so kind this time..muscat..the sunrise was shot in AV mode at 7.1f,iso200,18-55mm kit lens,centre focus/metered on the reflection at just after silly o clock..i did have a cpl filter on the lens from the day before but i dont think that has enhanced the picture in anyway...just lucky to be in the right place at the right time as normally in the mornings the hill in the background was covered in mist/cloud..Thanks again
              PAUL

Comment

As for the lamb, well they normally ran a mile but i think this little one was suprised to see something that did'nt resemble a pheasant or rabbit tht time in the morning..

Comment

Nice set ... you can even see the wivies in #1.

Lambs sometimes behave like cats. I've had them come up to me and circulate around my feet. Sometimes as you say they hop, skip and jump away.

Comment

Do like the lamb, it has a lovely expression on its face. But have to say do like the sunrise with the rays over the top of the clouds. Great shot (IMHO)
                    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                    Di's Flickr

Comment

Working...
                    X