Hayfield (Peak District)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hayfield (Peak District)

Well the weather was intermittent heavy showers (including hail), a continuous Force 7 to 8 souwesterly and about 12C (felt cooler). Walked about 9 miles. Stayed dry (correct technical gear). Actually plenty about on foot or MTB’s. Finished the day with some splendid chips and gravy with a brew in Hayfield.

1. Hayfield Bridge (sorry about the blown highlights , i.e the sky)

2. Walkers on Swines Back (provided as larger size so you can see the matchstalk men)

3. The Edale Cross

4. Farmyard Clutter

5. Bowden Bridge

6. Kinder Estate Panorama

Armoured 40D plus 17-40L as usual.

Any technical points are welcome.

Re: Hayfield (Peak District)

Nice set of images.

Coda
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Especially #5. Could see that on a postcard :)
      Do feel free to comment on any of my contributions.
      EOS-500D. Flickr: _rutger_

Comment

All very nice, but number 5 is my fave as well.
        Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
        Di's Flickr

Comment

Thanks. Hard to take much as it kept raining then sunshine then hail then sun then rain .... with the wind blowing hard all day. Used an Exped Dry Bag to quickly protect the camera and a microfleece to mop up any water.

<---- The bear has his own Exped Dry Bag in my BackPack [He's goes everywhere]

Comment

I am starting to look forward to Mondays now with shots like these being posted after your weekend "stroll" around the countryside.

Farmyard clutter and Bowden Bridge get my vote. oh yea the Pano is setting the standards again

David
            David

Comment

Thanks David - you'll have me blushing

Some very interesting places coming up ... just hope the weather is kind.

Comment

Working...
              X