Salford Quays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salford Quays

There are some interesting buildings at Salford Quays, Manchester, including these. The BBC are currently relocating here.
    For anyone interested in visiting, Manchester United FC and the Imperial War Museum are nearby.

Ian

EOS600D, 17-40mm L, 70-300mm IS, 50mm f1.8, 18-135mm STM, Powershot S95, 12 extension tube, Speedlight 380 EX.

Re: Salford Quays

Nice. I found the IWM(N) a bit of a disappointment ... aside the war reporter/photographer display.

I recall when this area was packed with ocean going ships … and steam trains running into Central.

Comment

A great place to take pictures heres a few I took

Peter
      There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Great pictures. I wish I had taken those!

Ian
        EOS600D, 17-40mm L, 70-300mm IS, 50mm f1.8, 18-135mm STM, Powershot S95, 12 extension tube, Speedlight 380 EX.

Comment

I love Coda's monochrome street picture - an excellent example of less is more
          ef-r

Comment

wow, what an interesting place. well worth a visit it seems.
            David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
            All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

Working...
            X