If you are going to Cornwall to shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are going to Cornwall to shoot

You must go to St Just and as you come in heading towards Lands End turn right after the Commercial Hotel and head down the Cott Valley to Porth Nanven (i lived in StIves for 10 years and never knew this place was there) I have only just got interested in Landscapes and it is one of the best places i have been.To get down to the water you have to climb over these masive boulders that have been polished during the rough seas of the winter. So head there if you are in Cornwall' i couldn't make the most of it because i got a phone call from a surfer

Re: If you are going to Cornwall to shoot

A very nice set of pictures I love Cornwall and Devon but dont get down there enough.,,must try harder.

Peter
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Nice ... there is something about the light in St Ives.

Comment

Do like the second one, its a restful scene. Suits black and white very well.
        Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
        Di's Flickr

Comment

Lovely work. I like #2 the most, but #3 works well for me too. Thanks for sharing
          Graydon
          Canon 6D & 7D | Light Room + CS6 |
          EF 70-300L | EF 100 Macro | EF 24-105L | EF17-40L | Canon EF 50mm

Comment

I didn't post them for comments but thanks, i just wanted to let you know about a great place to shoot, #2 was with my 300F2.8L +1.4x

Comment

Working...
            X