Butterflies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butterflies

Took a visit to our local butterfly farm this morning, noidea what these are I just liked them. If anyone can ID it that would be great

Re: Butterflies

Fantastic shots, where abouts? Notice you are in Kent? Great shots, first and last especially, beautiful colours.
    Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Comment

Peter, it is at the MacFarlanes garden centre off the A260 on the way to Folkstone. This kind of weather is best to photograph them as they are not very energetic and simply sit on the bushes, I was even able to move the leaves / twigs without them flying off, on a warm sunny day you would not be able to do this.

Comment

Great shots Ian. really like these, and something I want to try. You have got these spot on, but I wouldnt expect anything less

Comment

You've absolutely nailed them. Figuratively ,rather than actually.

Colin
          Colin

Comment

Thanks Rob and Colin

Comment

Lovely shots. Particularly like no.1

Comment

1 & 2 for me.
                Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.