Dalek Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dalek Army

Today I decided to give the Daleks a go...

Dalek Army 01 by cyberdavis, on Flickr

Dalek Army 02 by cyberdavis, on Flickr

Dalek Army 03 by cyberdavis, on Flickr

Dalek Army 04 by cyberdavis, on Flickr

Dalek Army 05 by cyberdavis, on Flickr

For the 4th image I thought I would give b&w a god, tried to adjust settings to make the main dale stand out.

The 5th image is probably going to divide, but I ended up liking it. The reason is the starting image had a few flaws/errors but i like the composition. So I tried to use a filter to make it look a bit like an old TV image. Not sure it worked but it was good fun trying it out.

As always comments and feedback welcomed.
    Last edited by Cyberman; 11-01-2014, 18:59.
    Andy

Re: Dalek Army

Nicely done Cyberman

Tom

Comment

I like the one where the Dalek is looking at you. (no 2) Is it possible to use a higher F number. To get the whole of the Dalek in focus. Move back the rear ones so that they stay OOF. If that makes sense.
      Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
      Di's Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by DeeGee View Post
        Is it possible to use a higher F number. To get the whole of the Dalek in focus. Move back the rear ones so that they stay OOF. If that makes sense.
        Good idea Di ...
        [ Canon 1DX ] [ 70-200 f2.8 L is II ] [ 300 f4 L is usm ] [ 50 mm f1.8 II ] [ 24-105 f4 L is ] [ Speedlite 430 ] [Yongnuo 568 ex II flash ] [ Yongnuo flash triggers ] [ Cokin P filters] [ Giottos Silk Road GYTL8384 carbon tripod ] [ Photoshop CS5 ] ... Wish list Canon EF 500 mm f/4 L IS USM.

Some nice gear, but not much idea ... https://www.flickr.com/photos/123175589@N03/

Comment

Originally posted by DeeGee View Post
          I like the one where the Dalek is looking at you. (no 2) Is it possible to use a higher F number. To get the whole of the Dalek in focus. Move back the rear ones so that they stay OOF. If that makes sense.
          Makes sense, next time I will give that a go and see if I can recreate the shot with different/smaller aperture.
          Andy

Comment

Working...
          X