Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yet another newbie at macro

Hello every body

At the age i'm at at this moment in time all my friends say that the hat suits me although it was made by SCIPPIS in Australia as i under stand it is made fron kangaroo hide/skin
    and it only cost me £15 on the second day of the Great yorkshire show as i understand it they were selling at just under £40 on the first day.
    But Colin C looks very distinguished in his gear and yes it suits him aswell.
    As for mine i do we do not suffer with flies over here as bad as down under so that is a relief just wasps.

Sorry to Proppa for not replying to your comments you caught me daydreaming once again
    I do have adobe photoshop elements 8 ( the ppor mans photoshop ) but i thought it did not need any tweeking as i call it i also have bought a few books now and one on close up plus macro
    have you had a look in the album section ??When i visited York Railway Museum i took a picture of horse drawn fire cart you may like the picture or not an opion would not come a miss thought
    this is the only way to learn ( i do not get offended easily and i take advide when needed no matter what age the person is ) AH well it is tea time now bye everybody

Comment

It's no problem sir! I'm certainly no expert, but just to my eye the 2 pieces of grass seemed very much in focus, when it seemed the attention should of been on the dandelion. Obviously beauty is in the eye of the beholder though.

I think you all look great, for a youngster, I find it quite "prideful" (if thats a word), to see such fine, classy gentlemen! Unlike the bulk of the larger louts emerging!

Also, it's deffinately a great way to learn, your probably much like me, where all the numbers don't really mean a huge deal just yet, but it's certainly fun to try it out to get an idea on what they all mean. Personally, I could read a book and still be none the wiser sometimes, nothing like good old hands on practice I say!

Hope everyone is having a good day too!

Comment

Will be another newbie here, just working out which lens i should get.

Some great pics here, one thing i wondered, getting so close to insects how do you get them to stay there

Comment

A small spec of superglue works for me......joking
          someone told me a small spec of honey works well.but I get told loads of things like this,still not tried it,

Coda
          There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Working...
          X