• Show
Clear All

Re: Camera Shake or Wrong Settings?

It looks good to me as well.

Colin
    Colin

Comment

Looks good to me too ....... have you ever tried photo stacking? Gets DOF throughout the shot ..........

Have a look at this ........... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJiEw...eature=related
      Cheers Mark

www.ms-photo.co.uk

Comment

As always, thanks for all the replies.

Maybe I am being a little too critical of my photos. The way I see it is that I can see a clearer, more spakling picture through the viewfinder and I want that to be the image that captured to the disk. My line of thinking is that if you start off with the best possible picture then it is easier to manipulate later on.

Almost all the photos I take get the following treatment in PaintShop Pro 9 to get them to the stage they go on the web site.

Use the colour replacer to make the background perfectly white.
        Use the clarification tool on the while image
        Increase the contrast slightly
        Sharpen the image
        If there are any gemstones I increase the saturation to bring out the colour.
        Finaly the photo is saved in various sizes for our own website and the full sized photo used on Amazon for zooming in.

My desktop studio has now been put into the office and I am hoping to try a few photos over the next couple of days.
        As far as tripods go I have decided on this one unless anyone thinks better -
        Giotto's MTL9351 B Tripod + MH5011 Three Way Head Kit.

Comment

It all sounds good to me. The tripod is also a good choice, though I would go for the Manfrotto equivalent, just a personal thing, as they are equal in quality and compete on a like for like basis.

Colin
          Colin

Comment

Working...
          X