perhaps the more experienced amd learned macro user can help me out
    and that is which reverse lens would you advice me to get as i'n mot shure
    My camera is a canon eos 7d.
    Can you also help me with this please aswell if anybody knows and that is
    the diffuser size of that lens please thankyou for your time

mellbourne

Re: Which adapter please???

Hello everybody out there

Yes it has been quite a while since i have been on the website ( which is silly realy as there are a lot of photographers out there
    who are willing to give advice on how to use your equipment properly) All i can say is that i appologise .
    Buty have been to Adults class at my local college and have done a beginners class this lasted 12 weeks then there was a break
    for 1 month then we started another 12 weeks this time it was all about manual mode and the lik.
    the first lot of teaching was about aperture prioratity and iso ,and so on . this i have learnt quite a bit doing these classes
    in composition/and the like.
    Naturally the second lot of classes was a lot harder going through manual teaching of things plus kelvin temp which we only touched slightly
    as there was too much to do in the class as it was.The class numbers were only 8 per class so it was quite personal touch which was good for me
    as i'm a bad at remembering this at the best of times due to an illness i previously had but i got there in the end
    My main problem was the teacher was a Nikon lady and new absolutley nothing about Canons and have to admit i was the onl;y one there with a Canon
    Camera.So whilst she was telling the class all the short cuts to get your setting for Nikons i'm looking for the equivalent in Canon terms so i was usually last to get the setting we were after
    ( i must have the most dog eared manusal going for how old my camera is ) and that is through constant use . but it paid off in the end.Even thought she thought the camera was too complicated for a beginner of slr's.But my defence was and that is why i'm here at college to learn how to use it correctly but we got there in the end .
    Am going to put up some of my photos the first lot of my first final five for my exam that i did the second lot although in macro but it has gone down a different route the is now abstract macro
    some thing different the photos were all been adjusted in some form via photoshop elements 9 and the abstract photos were done the same way except i used tiffen dfx v2 filter suite for my colours hope you enjoy these pictures will be in the album section Please do not hesitate in send ing any replies after all these can be of a value nature giving advice and boy oh boy i could need it as i'm still a long long way to catch up on the experiance of macro thankyou if you read this long message
    Last edited by mellbourne; 01-08-2011, 20:48. Reason: just adding a bit more info in

Comment

Working...
    X