Out of focus tulip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of focus tulip

I took this yesterday while play with my macro tubes on and bugger its out of focus but it come out not that bad WDYT

tulip by ricewind72, on Flickr
    EOS 60d, EF50mm 1.8, EF-S18-55mm 3.5-5.6, EF 28-90mm 4-5.6, EF-S 55-250mm 4-5.6 IS, Sigma 10-20mm 3.5 EX DC HSM
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jongoodger/

Re: Out of focus tulip

I like this - the soft focus and the colours mix well!
    ef-r

Comment

to be honest this shoot was never meant to be out of focus it just sort of happened like it was just going round the folder deleting all the rubbish that I had taken
      EOS 60d, EF50mm 1.8, EF-S18-55mm 3.5-5.6, EF 28-90mm 4-5.6, EF-S 55-250mm 4-5.6 IS, Sigma 10-20mm 3.5 EX DC HSM
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/jongoodger/

Comment

In that case, its a very nice "happy accident."
        Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
        Di's Flickr

Comment

I was at a conference held in the hotel just down the road from Goodwood a little while ago and all the pictures that decorated the meeting rooms were of woods and trees which were all out of focus, the fascinated me as they had been deliberately taken that way.

Your picture I find very pleasing and in my opinion better than the vast majority of the professional OOF images in that hotel. Well seen and well kept.

Comment

Nice one Ricewind. I like it!

As Brian says, the colour and texture are great and I think this looks great OOF! Well done for owning up to it being an accident... I'd have said it was an attempt at being 'arty'!

All the best, Mike.
            flickr
            5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Working...
            X