7D Video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7D Video.

For the last couple of years I’ve been distracted from capturing stills to capturing video. Unfortunately now I struggle to find the time to edit the backlog of video as I commute to London everyday.

Short clip I recorded early last year :-

Join the web’s most supportive community of creators and get high-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos in gorgeous HD with no ads.

7D, 50mm Lens, edited in FCPX

For anyone keen on exploring this area, I’d also recommend something like the Zucato Z-finder to help get that focus. The Live-view can be difficult to see in daylight / hard to accurately get that pin sharp focus.
    www.markwalkerphotography.co.uk

Re: 7D Video.

Life long memories there Mark,to keep .. very nice...

The 7d imho make's a very nice job of video ..
    [ Canon 1DX ] [ 70-200 f2.8 L is II ] [ 300 f4 L is usm ] [ 50 mm f1.8 II ] [ 24-105 f4 L is ] [ Speedlite 430 ] [Yongnuo 568 ex II flash ] [ Yongnuo flash triggers ] [ Cokin P filters] [ Giottos Silk Road GYTL8384 carbon tripod ] [ Photoshop CS5 ] ... Wish list Canon EF 500 mm f/4 L IS USM.

Some nice gear, but not much idea ... https://www.flickr.com/photos/123175589@N03/

Comment

I agree with Wayne...on both counts.

Doug.
      Cameras... 7D, 350D
      Lens...Canon 17-40 f4, Sigma 70-200 f2.8, Tamron 28-300 f3.5, Canon 18-55 f3.5

Flash...600EX-RT

Montana 5 flickr
      Montana 5 Car-tography

Comment

Probably explains why I know have no time to edit!... Back to stills
        www.markwalkerphotography.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X