Another Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Red

I know, its another Red Squirrel, but this one was taken by my son (12) today and he's very pleased with it, and so am I. We spent best part of today at the BWC, just processed his shots and will start mine soon. He got some corkers, more to follow. This has been cropped and changed to JPG, otherwise straight out of the camera.

500D, 1/250 @ f/7.1, ISO 400, 55-250mm @ 250mm.

Red by Joe by The Real Swoosh, on Flickr
    Last edited by secondintime; 10-04-2012, 18:25.
    Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Re: Another Red

Excellent, young man

Comment

great detail. A gold star for the 55-250
      Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
      Di's Flickr

Comment

12 years old and already his pics are better than mine. Well done indeed.
        Cheers
        Treff

Comment

That would be an excellent shot from an adult never mind a 12 yr old

Stan
          Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
          flickr

Comment

Peter, he, and you, should be very proud of that it is a great picture and just shows the quality of images that you can get from the 50-250 lens.

Comment

superb photo. great detail. well done young man!
              regards
              Donald

Comment

Photography Monthly have asked me for full version of this as they are considering using it in their next magazine! To say my son is excited and I proud is an understatement.

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Comment

Well done you / he should be proud it is a lovely picture well deserving of being published

Comment

Well done to the lad an excellent shot --- perhaps a name to look out for in the future ---WPOTY

Trev
                    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

I don't know about photography monthly using it...CANON should be...what a great advert for the lens! Well done young man...and well done dad...I am sure he is not entirely self taught?

Comment

This photo got published in Photography Montly this month (June) so very proud, page 68 if you get it.

Comment

Brilliant news and very deserved - great shot of one of my favourite animals, I know some people think there rodents but you gotta love them really

.DAVID.
                          Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Swoosh View Post
                            This photo got published in Photography Montly this month (June) so very proud, page 68 if you get it.

Must be proud as punch. Many Congratulations.
                            Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                            Di's Flickr

Comment

Congratulations on a great photo, so clear and wonderful light - a great future to look forward to, Joe

Comment

Working...
                              X