• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming for Your Nuts

Coming for your nuts. by treff, on Flickr

Do Ya Wanna Make somethin of it buster!

Do Ya wont to make somethin off it! by treff, on Flickr
    Last edited by Treff; 15-10-2012, 14:23.

Re: Coming for Your Nuts

I'm going to take a wild guess and say he comes from Singleton Park in Swansea, where the Treetop Terrorists are known for their pushy antics. Am I right?

#1 is excellent - love the full-on composition. #2 looks slightly over-exposed to me, and might be a lot better toned down a tad?

Comment

but they are both just slightly too sharp and as Rob says no 2 needs toning down a bit particularly the background

Stan
      Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
      flickr

Comment

Ug - its a tree rat. Both shots have their merits, with their cheeeky pose

Comment

Many thanks for the comments and for looking all most appreciated as usual. I do like the full on approach when it comes to the common little creatures haha. No, not Singleton Macro Meister but again a friends garden. She does battle most days with the little b-----s. On to a loser there I think. For the sharpness, well I have always had problems with this site. When uploaded to flickr or when printed they seem okay to me. Maybe it's a personal thing.
          Cheers
          Treff

Comment

Originally posted by Treff View Post
            but again a friends garden. She does battle most days with the little b-----s. On to a loser there I think.
            treff

If you refer to feeders, I have a squirrel baffle for my feeder. Had it about a year, and it does work completely. Although this video from youtube shows a different story. Mine is made by Gardman, and is slightly deeper than the one shown here, which is another make.

Comment

Love that 1st image.

Tom

Comment

I don't think that they are too sharp or that they need 'toning down' a bit.
                I think that they are great shots of 'rats with tails'.
                Well done mate !

Fred D

Comment

Working...
                X