Re: Tiger Sub-adult (Male)

Very nice. Must be great to get up close to these wonderful animals

Stan
    Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
    flickr

Comment

Nice series of of such a majestic creature. It seems like the 1st & 5th images are a bit OOF. Like the expression on image 4 where he is licking his lips as he is looking right at the camera. Wonder if he was thinking lunch?

Tom

Comment

Stan and Tom, Thank you so much. Honestly, I would prefer to upload a larger image (like some other posts) in this forum.

The shooting conditions, specially their sudden movements are not in our control. These images have been successfully reproduced in a desk top calendar I produced. They look good. I am not very happy with the reproduction here. They look good on other fora.
        anand

Comment

You have sent a private message asking for advice but I cannot reply as you have chosen not to receive private messages !!!!!!!!!!

However this is what i would have said "there are various ways but the easiest is by uploading to something like flickr or photobucket and then linking from there. I use photobucket and when you have uploaded your shot there, hover over the thumbnail and 4 dropdown boxes appear. Just copy the IMG code in the bottom box and then just paste into your post

Using flickr, see this thread

Stan
          Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
          flickr

Comment

you have chosen not to receive private messages !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Stan, I addressed the above by adding you to my contacts.
            anand

Comment

Working...
            X