PANTHER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PANTHER

Taken at the big cat centre Headcorn Kent[IMG]IMG_0726_edited-1 by terrymartin63@btinternet.com, on Flickr[/IMG]

Re: PANTHER

nice, but was this through glass ? I would try pushing the contrast & vibrancy up a tad as it looks a little flat
    :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger View Post
      nice, but was this through glass ? I would try pushing the contrast & vibrancy up a tad as it looks a little flat
      Thanks tigger. No it was through bars. but it was a very dull day and before I'd even attempted to much in photoshop

Terry

Comment

flat days the bane of all photographers!!

has he lost a tooth ?
        :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Nice one Terry

Comment

good shot ,but let me tell you a little story ,about 10 years ago before i got into wildlife photography ,my main hobby was metal detecting ,this particular afternoon my self and a friend where detecting on a farm by wenlock edge in staffordshire ,we parked at the end of the farm track and my mate went into the field on the left i chose the one on the right as i had found roman coins there previously ,the corn was freshly cut and stacked up in bales ready for collection ,as i walked around one of these bales i came face to face with a fully grown black panther or puma sprawled out along the top of a hedge eying up the sheep in the next field at around 30 feet away .

i froze and slowly transferred my stainless steel spade into my right hand dropping my detector slowly to the ground .making eye to eye contact with the animal the only thing i could think of was davy crocket staring out a bear .after what was probably seconds but felt like a lifetime the panther dropped into the next field a was gone .i hurried up to find my mate and he said i was as white as sheet .

totally 100% true and i have the underpants to prove it .there were sightings of it reported in the shropshire star later that week as well .i told the farmer and he said he had had a few sheep go missing over the last week or so previously ..

Comment

Tom

Comment

Working...
              X