Woodside Wildlife Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodside Wildlife Park

I visited this park with my grandchildren yesterday & managed to get some pics, since they are through wire fences I have tried to get them sharp but also blur out the wire.

Sue

IMG_1415 Julia Tiger by Sue, on Flickr

IMG_1479 Wolf by Sue, on Flickr

IMG_1398 Lynx B by Sue, on Flickr

Re: Woodside Wildlife Park

Any help how to get rid of faint paler/duller markings of the wire on the animals?

Sue

Comment

Cracking photos Sue in view of the conditions you were shooting in.I cant see any faint wire markings on the animals unless I need to get to Specsavers
      Steve ( LSINWP )
      1DX, and 7D2 ,500mmf4mkii, 300mmf2.8, 400mm f5.6 , 100mm - 400mmmk2 ,70-200mm f2.8 ,24-105mm f4, 100mm f2.8 macro , 1.4x converter, 2x converter and a big dose of luck !!

Comment

the tiger doesn't look too bad but the lynx and the wolf, I don't think you could disguise them any more than you have although it is possible the dehaze tool in ACR or lightroom may help

To be honest, unless you are just looking for record shots of animals you have seen, I wouldn't even bother to shoot if there were fences that would be visible

As you can see from my amur tiger post we visited the zoo today and there were occasions then the tigers were in front of the fences, I know you cant do that with grandkids in tow, but we spent a long time watching and waiting until they were in a position where the background looked natural and between us, my wife and I can home with something like 300 shots that looked quite natural

Stan
        Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
        flickr

Comment

Stan I did try the dehaze in elements 14 but I found it showed up some of the markings even more. It is what it is I suppose so will have to leave it but I was fairly pleased with the sharpness of the eyes on the Lynx & tiger.

Comment

I like the tiger shot.....super! ...and the Lynx as a second.
            Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

There nice shot`s to remind you of your day out anyway , and they don`t have to be perfect to do that in my opinion . Hope you get a chance to get some more of the White Wolf one day , what a gorgeous creature .

Comment

Woodside Wildlife Park

A very nice set Sue, particularly the tiger

Tom

Comment

Thank you for the comments , much appreciated!

The tiger is probably my favourite but I do like the eyes on the lynx.

Sue

Comment

Must admit to struggling to spot any wire even though I know it's there - I doubt a more casual observer would notice anything.

Like the tiger best though the clipped ears are a very tiny pity. Lynx is good too.

Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Working...
                    X