Safari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Safari

T' Savo National Park Kenya. These pics are the first I ever took with my canon SLR. Any merit is down to pure luck and the huge variety of animals & scenes.
    Attached Files
    Alun

Re: Safari

Welcome Alun...nice set of images would like to see them bigger.

Coda
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Nice set Alun, I too would love to see larger versions.

Comment

Welcome Alun

Safari's are something every photographer should do. The waiting and waiting and waiting usually pays off with some rewarding shots, as you have shown.

Colin
        Colin

Comment

Nice photos. Reminds me of my two safaris to South Africa and one to Kenya. YOu can't beat photos of wild life taken in their natural surroundings. The zoos and similar are very tame compared to the real thing!! Well done. Keep up the good work. I like the first pic
          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Well done, as Nethaniel says you cant beat photos taken in the wild

Stan
            Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
            flickr

Comment

Welcome Alun, a nice set of pictures I hope to see more.

Comment

Many thank for the kind comments. How do you enlarge them thats the problem? The manage image window either allowed me to place just one pic as a large image.
                Alun

Comment

Originally posted by Alun100 View Post
                  How do you enlarge them thats the problem?.
                  Ask Codachrome - he seems to know :-)

Comment

Heres a link to a tutorial I did on downloading larger images...hope it helps

Coda
                    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Working...
                    X