Looks good on my screen now!
    ef-r

Comment

Re: Peek-a-Boo

That I Like.

Ray

Comment

Oh yes Stan, now that is a shot....love the expression on the face and eyes..that is if fawns have expressions

David
        David

Comment

Cheers Guys
          Like the family shot from a couple of weeks back this is another right place right time shot so I was very lucky. I nthink its now ready to be printed both as a greeting card and mounted print for a craft fayre we are doing in November

Stan
          Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
          flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
            must have arrived just after i left about 2 pm. Did you get anything worth posting
            Looks like we arrived a couple of hours after you. I got a few shots of a Stag not far from the car park but don't have time to post at the moment. Hopefully get I'll get a shot sorted over the next few days.

Comment

Hi Glenn
              Which side did you go - the shipstall trail is the best for sighting the deer - out past the RSPB hut, on the other side I have seen few deer but that is the place for dartford warblers although i have never seen one - as yet.
              Dee is planning on trying her luck tomorrow

Stan
              Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
              flickr

Comment

Dee is planning on trying her luck tomorrow
                Good luck with that. On Tuesday we walked through the woods on the shipstall trail and only got as far as the end of the field. We went back yesterday and walked the Coombe and shipstall trails, unfortunately we didn't get that many deer shots as most of them were grazing in the fields and TBH I would rather get shots of them in something that looks more like their natural habitat.

Comment

Working...
                X