Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hare in Clover

Hi All,

Out in the early morning wind when even the Ducks were walking, it didn't see to bother this one though.

362a by Paul Elliott, on Flickr

360a by Paul Elliott, on Flickr

357 by Paul Elliott, on Flickr

352 by Paul Elliott, on Flickr

Regards Paul

Re: Hare in Clover

very nice detail Paul , they are looking a bit oversharpened though, with in the first two the background as well - looks like you sharpened everything rather than just the subject

Stan
    Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
    flickr

Comment

No.2 for me again .

Comment

Thanks Guys, yes Stan, unusually for me I used the NIK Efex sharpener on some to see if it raised comments, that is the significance of the a attached to the number, I normally just use Lightroom to sharpen.

Sadly I don't know how to do layers on Photoshop, something I have never learned, although I do now have CS6, so I must start using it!!

Regards Paul

Comment

Originally posted by pelliott1954 View Post
          Sadly I don't know how to do layers on Photoshop, something I have never learned, although I do now have CS6, so I must start using it!!
          I'm still getting to grips with layers (in Affinity - and Affinity in general, to be honest) but the power that they allow makes it a worthwhile learning experience, I reckon.
          Chris
          80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Lovely detail Paul

Tom

Comment

Paul those are great shots, love the first one.
              I'm a member of the club as well, I've never learned about layers !
              Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

You are making me envious with all your lovely Hare photos. Very nice. Keep going.
                Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

cracking photos but agree about oversharpened - and trust me layers aren't hard in fact they make removing errors during processing very easy, which I make a lot of LOL
                  :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Working...
                  X