Giraffe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giraffe

This is my first post and was taken nearly 20 years ago but is one of my favourites, please critique as although I like the picture I have no idea of how it could be improved by some sort of software.

Giraffe by M Hoare, on Flickr

Re: Giraffe

Difficult one. Was it taken with a DSLR camera. The Giraffe is very soft and there is a lot of OOF branches twigs in the foreground and around the head. I don't think there is lot you can do, however I stand to corrected there are some Photoshop Wiz Kids on here -- Wait out!
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Most of us strive for perfection in our photography , but I have said it before , it`s not all about the perfect image , photos can bring back so many memories . Trevor`s right someone here can almost definitely work some magic on your photo , if that`s what your seeking .

Comment

Is this from a negative or print? If from a negative you might be able to tweak it a little more detail from the highlights, however other than straightening the horizon and leave it the way it is

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Canonboy View Post
          Difficult one. Was it taken with a DSLR camera. The Giraffe is very soft and there is a lot of OOF branches twigs in the foreground and around the head. I don't think there is lot you can do, however I stand to corrected there are some Photoshop Wiz Kids on here -- Wait out!
          Hi Canonboy,no it was taken with my Canon 300D SLR

Comment

Hi Canonboy no it was taken with my Canon 300D SLR

Comment

Thanks Tesarver it is from a print so I guess it will have to stay as it is,still a favorite of mine

Comment

Not a lot you could do to sort this I am afraid - the oof branches are too many and encroach over the animals head, the horizon is also sloping but that you could sort easily

Presume you are still taking photos so how about showing one you have shot recently

Stan
                Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
                flickr

Comment

Working...
                X