Woburn Safari Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woburn Safari Park

went on a visit with my wife a kids to Woburn on Saturday. haven't been for years, went a few times when I were a lad with my parents. These are a couple I took, I will post a couple more when have processed them. Incidentally, these are my first wildlife pics.

These two are of a Black Bear, that was busy tussling with a big cloth. all pics taken with a 300mm kit lens.

and a couple of Zebras

David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
    All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Re: Woburn Safari Park

Assume the bears were taken through the closed window of the car ? - afraid they both look very soft.
    The zebra is much better although it is a shame you cant see the head of the one on the right

Stan
    Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
    flickr

Comment

I took this one at the same venue. Not sure what happened to the sign, but I am sure Mr Photoshop had a hand in it.

Colin
      Colin

Comment

LOL

Comment

LOL!!! nice one Colin.

Yes Stan, indeed they were, the bear was a fair few feet away too, so there is a small shake to it too I think. Wasn't keen on opening the window to lean on the door, there was another on the other side that I couldn't see coz he was covered by the cars. Didn't fancy chancing my arm . . . . or loosing it!

The Zebra was a shame, I did call out to him but he flat out ignored me!!:tongue:
          David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
          All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

Working...
          X