Woburn Pt 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woburn Pt 2

a couple more. I kind of like these better than the bear shots in the other post. Mostly because you can get of the car and get a bit closer to these animals. Same as the other post, all pics taken with a 300ml kit zoom lens

The first one is of a couple of Penguins. My wife said it should have a caption to it of "OK, is it warm enough? No, mate, after you!"

These next two are of a little Squirrel Monkey. He was jumping around quite a bit so I was quite pleased with these.

Last edited by Pinkeez; 25-04-2011, 20:12. Reason: dyslexic keyboard
    David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
    All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Re: Woburn Pt 2

Very nice set of images number two my favorite.

Coda
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Nice set Pinkeez. 1st squirrel monkey is very good, like it a lot! He certainly looks cheeky!

All the best, Mike.
      flickr
      5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

My favourite is #2, I think I may have cropped a little off the RHS to move the monkey more onto one of the thirds anway from the middle and giving him the effect of more room in front of him. Having said that it is a lovely picture and this is only my suggestion

Comment

Thanks guys. he seemed to really enjoy the attention. Have tried that crop Muscat, cheers, it does work nicely. Thanks for the tip.
          David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
          All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

Another vote for the first monkey shot. Do like how he's looking at the camera.
            Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
            Di's Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X