Sunday 4th at Warnham, part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday 4th at Warnham, part 2

part 2... can't post it! Will try later!
    flickr
    5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Re: Sunday 4th at Warnham, part 2

Originally posted by mikep View Post
    part 2... can't post it! Will try later!
    Chaffinch having some grub!

Chaffinch feeding by mikep_eos, on Flickr

Robin, but I like the splash of rain on the right!

Robin in rain by mikep_eos, on Flickr

And last but not least - just after I told Rob that Water Rail are very elusive and you'd hardly ever see them, let alone get a shot, this one emerged and stayed for about 15 minutes, walking up and down in front of the hide!

Water Rail by mikep_eos, on Flickr

Great day, very wet, good company, plenty of laughs, and it was only £1 to get in!

Hope you like them! C&C welcome!

All the best, Mike.
    flickr
    5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Hi Mike, i like the shots with the rain on the fore and background. Could i ask you why are they touch soft? Is it my screen or not sharpened?
      Raj
      Raj
      Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by rajjayaraj View Post
        Hi Mike, i like the shots with the rain on the fore and background. Could i ask you why are they touch soft? Is it my screen or not sharpened?
        Raj
        Hi Raj. Not sure what's happened here! The jpg originals on my monitor are brilliant, but after sending to Flickr, and posting on here, I agree they all look very soft! I've been having issues posting this evening, so I'm now turning my PC off, but I may have a look tomorrow.

Thanks for looking!

Mike.
        flickr

Comment

Working...
        X