Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cormorants and Pelicans fight over lunch

Another couple of pics from Down Under.
    Went out on Sunday to a new spot, where there is weir on the Burdekin River, lots of white water under the weir, a haven for fishermen feathered or otherwise. Caught this fantastic display of racial tension on the river.
    I had a few more in the series but I thought these were the best, I will definitely be returning for more action shots.
    5DMK3 300mm f2.8 + 2x 1/500@f7.1 ISO 200
    River Wars4.jpg

5DMK3 300mm f2.8 + 2x 1/500@f7.1 ISO 200
    River-Wars2.jpg

Re: Cormorants and Pelicans fight over lunch

Some nice action but I think posting direct from your computer, has, as often happens lost a lot of definition and detail. Linking from an external host such as flickr usually gives a much better result

Stan
    Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
    flickr

Comment

Sorry about that, I don't how you people in the UK fair with hackers. But I am very reticent to have either an account on facebook, flickr or any of the other social media pages. Maybe I am just unsocial or maybe hackers have more prominence here in Australia.

Why does linking from an external host give better definition, when there is another stage in the system. Is there something wrong in the EOS forum? I post to other forums and don't have any problems.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X