• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock

A different approach?

ef-r

Re: Peacock

Sorry Brian, does not work for me - it may work better as "digital art" if it were framed as I framed mine so there is no background in the frame

Always worth looking at different approaches though

Stan
    Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
    flickr

Comment

I don't know, you don't see a Peacock for years and then 2 come along together.

Very different Brian, a bit too abstract for me though.

Regards Paul

Comment

Very different Brian, a bit too abstract for me though
        sorry Brian, not one for me which is unusual when commenting on your images.
        Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
        Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Sorry Brian but it seems to be a bit overexposed.

Tom

Comment

Hey Brian, I'd like to see the original picture as it looks like you got a good one. PP is a personal preference with loads of pictures I guess. Sometimes birding stuff just needs the beauty of the bird to shine through on its own :)
            Fuji X-T1 | 1D IV
            www.campsie.photography

Comment

I find taking pure lifelike pictures can be boring sometimes. To change the settings makes it look different. I changed the looks on this as I will be using it to make a painting from. I cooed have left is as yet another bird - but thought changing the colour settings changes the look and atmosphere else it would be nothing more than pointing the camera and pressing the button - which gives a picture we have all seen before.

I would think all the 'lifelike' photos have been adjusted - this is just taking 1 step further.

Not chick as extreme as Ransel Adams as there are no changes to the picture, just the colours
              Last edited by briansquibb; 03-05-2013, 09:23.
              ef-r

Comment

Esoteric and somewhat interesting, but a weak image for such treatment, in my opinion.
                See more at www.andyleslie.com and www.facebook.com/AndyLesliePhotography, not to mention https://www.flickr.com/photos/andylesliephotography/

There's birds in them thar hills!

Comment

Working...
                X