seen on springwatch and autumnwatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seen on springwatch and autumnwatch

heres a few photos from a few years ago that have appeared on either BBC springwatch or autumnwatch or unsprung .why i then changed to nikon beats me but back in the fold again now .

turnstone (seen on AUTUMNWATCH UNSPRUNG) by blackfox wildlife & nature imaging, on Flickr

watch the birdy !( seen on AUTUMNWATCH UNSPRUNG) by blackfox wildlife & nature imaging, on Flickr

big dipper (seen on BBC2 autumnwatch unsprung) by blackfox wildlife & nature imaging, on Flickr

come back peter (EXPLORED) by blackfox wildlife & nature imaging, on Flickr
    Last edited by the black fox; 13-10-2013, 06:23.

Re: seen on springwatch and autumnwatch

thats a cood variety of shots
    heres a few photos from a few years ago that have appeared on either BBC springwatch or autumnwatch or unsprung
    did they ask for your shots or did you just send them in the hope they may be picked

Stan
    Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
    flickr

Comment

Excellent stuff - shows you have skill as well as a good 'eye'.
      James
      James Boardman Woodend
      www.jameswoodend.com

Comment

Very nice set Blackfox.

Ian
        Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
          thats a cood variety of shots

did they ask for your shots or did you just send them in the hope they may be picked

Stan
          They sometimes ask Stan depending on where and how they want to use a pic ,,the ones that appear on the red button gallery tend to just pop up ,I usually get alerted via comments on my Flickr stream, I find Flickr extremely good having had photos published from there in books ,magazines,and on t.v a couple of shots appeared in the mail on Sunday to do with the book photo,s,.and I just sold a 6 year old photo for a Japanese c.d cover/insert

Comment

That interesting - I don't tend to use Flickr but put some stuff onto 500px - they get searched by certain organisations who will ask to use them. I suspect this was how NASA found my email address and contacted me with a view to being APOD.
            Anyhow - great shorts - well done.
            James
            James Boardman Woodend
            www.jameswoodend.com

Comment

Those are some very good images, but I really like that 2nd image. Very well done

Tom

Comment

Working...
              X