Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marsh tit

marsh tit by blackfox wildlife and nature imaging, on Flickr

might as well post a few while theres no 503's ,a marsh tit from today ,1dmkiii 400mmf5.6 and 13mm extension tube ,worked quite well i think

Re: marsh tit

Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Comment

Tom

Comment

Quite beautiful!

Richard
        Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Another very nice shot. I'm getting quite jealous of your setup now.
          1Dmk2, Canon 70-200 f4 L Non-IS & a borrowed canon 28mm

Flickr
          Facebook
          www.paulraybouldphotography.co.uk

Comment

picking up the massive wringing wet logs this morning got me soaked paul ,i,m lucky at this reserve as i can create my own scene as it were ,there was two of us today and the security guard said it was the busiest day this year so far. its not always as easy as it looks .couldn't feel my fingers by dinnertime

Comment

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
              there was two of us today and the security guard said it was the busiest day this year so far.
              Dam its tough at the top eh ...
              [ Canon 1DX ] [ 70-200 f2.8 L is II ] [ 300 f4 L is usm ] [ 50 mm f1.8 II ] [ 24-105 f4 L is ] [ Speedlite 430 ] [Yongnuo 568 ex II flash ] [ Yongnuo flash triggers ] [ Cokin P filters] [ Giottos Silk Road GYTL8384 carbon tripod ] [ Photoshop CS5 ] ... Wish list Canon EF 500 mm f/4 L IS USM.

Some nice gear, but not much idea ... https://www.flickr.com/photos/123175589@N03/

Comment

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
                picking up the massive wringing wet logs this morning got me soaked paul ,i,m lucky at this reserve as i can create my own scene as it were ,there was two of us today and the security guard said it was the busiest day this year so far. its not always as easy as it looks .couldn't feel my fingers by dinnertime
                I think it's all these things that some people don't think are a vital part to this. You see folk on forums asking what's the best lens and camera set up for wildlife and you just shake your head. Not that I'm any expert but I know that there's more to it. Like setting a scene, hiding for hours on end and getting wet and cold.
                Fuji X-T1 | 1D IV
                www.campsie.photography

Comment

Originally posted by Paulstw View Post
                  I think it's all these things that some people don't think are a vital part to this. You see folk on forums asking what's the best lens and camera set up for wildlife and you just shake your head. Not that I'm any expert but I know that there's more to it. Like setting a scene, hiding for hours on end and getting wet and cold.
                  couldn't agree more.

Alan
                  Canon 7D...Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L is...Canon EF 300mm f4L is...Canon 1.4x extender MK ll...Canon 28-135mm f3.5-5.6 is usm...Canon 50mm f1.8 stm... speedlite 430 EX11...Canon EOS-M3...18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 is stm...

Comment

Working...
                  X