• Show
Clear All

heron in detail

love the definition the 80d is giving me ,this is still quite a large crop
    flight detail by jeff and jan cohen, on Flickr

Re: heron in detail

Agree Jeff , nice detail
    Steve ( LSINWP )
    1DX, and 7D2 ,500mmf4mkii, 300mmf2.8, 400mm f5.6 , 100mm - 400mmmk2 ,70-200mm f2.8 ,24-105mm f4, 100mm f2.8 macro , 1.4x converter, 2x converter and a big dose of luck !!

Comment

Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

:- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Like that Jeff, the 80D is certainly looking good.
          Interested to hear how well you think it would compare with the 7D Mk2
          Neal

Comment

Originally posted by NS3230 View Post
            Like that Jeff, the 80D is certainly looking good.
            Interested to hear how well you think it would compare with the 7D Mk2
            Neal
            not really that much between them neal ,the son has the 7d2 and i wanted something different ,there is probably a marginal gain with the 80d with exposure latitudes ,but the 7d2 is better for actual controls with its joystick control .theres not a lot if anything between them in focus ability its all swings and roundabouts .price wise nothing between them either really .
            its certainly turning out the goodies for me fairly consistently which is the prime consideration ,it has taken a month or so to gel with it but i'm happy enough so far

Comment

Thanks for that insight Jeff, you certainly seem to be getting excellent results, but then I suspect that is largely down to your skill and technique, which is obviously excellent
              Neal

Comment

Lovely Jeff

Tom

Comment

Thanks for the comments

Comment

Working...
                  X