long tailed tit (at last)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

long tailed tit (at last)

these little buggers have eluded me for a while ,but tuesday evening saw pic after pic just happen ,so heres a starter
    oh what a night by jeff and jan cohen, on Flickr

Re: long tailed tit (at last)

Very nice Jeff.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Great Shot Jeff

Tom

Comment

thanks tom and nat

Comment

Little devils never stay still for long so well done, look forward to the others

Alan

Comment

Nice shot Jeff , not sure if its the light but its head looks a very dark chocolate colour compared to the one down here .
            Steve ( LSINWP )
            1DX, and 7D2 ,500mmf4mkii, 300mmf2.8, 400mm f5.6 , 100mm - 400mmmk2 ,70-200mm f2.8 ,24-105mm f4, 100mm f2.8 macro , 1.4x converter, 2x converter and a big dose of luck !!

Comment

Looks like a juvenile bird to me , seems to be lacking the pinky colour as well .

Comment

yep it was in a flock of juvenile birds moving through ,this shot is virtually full frame as they came to see what the shutter noise was ,i had to swiftly change to close focus on the lens in fact

Comment

Working...
                X