cattle egret and waders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cattle egret and waders

a nice start to autumn today when a cattle egret landed right in front of me amid a load of ducks and waders for size comparison ,finally scared off by a overhead marsh harrier (later dudes) :big grin:

odd one out by jeff and jan cohen, on Flickr

Re: cattle egret and waders

Just a record shot Jeff ?, not up to the standard of many of your shots. Really too many oof and facing the wrong way ducks and the egret rather too central and small in the frame
    Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
    flickr

Comment

got better to come stanley ,it was just to show the size difference really ,only the second time i have actually seen one to rather rare up here

Comment

Jeff

Tom

Comment

thanks tom

Comment

That`s two more than I have seen , not a photo you would likely hang on the wall , but does show the size of him well . It`s not till you see Egrets next to something you realize how small they are . Looking forward to see your better photos , guessing we will be seeing some Marsh Harrier pics as well then ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fallow View Post
              That`s two more than I have seen , not a photo you would likely hang on the wall , but does show the size of him well . It`s not till you see Egrets next to something you realize how small they are . Looking forward to see your better photos , guessing we will be seeing some Marsh Harrier pics as well then ?
              nope there one on flickr ,but steves is far better so i'll not post mine ,plenty of other shots to get through though and a few hundred from today now

Comment

Working...
              X