roll on may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roll on may

just booked this years holiday to bempton cliffs .cant come soon enough after this dreary winter .and not going last year makes it more special

come fly with me ! by jeff and jan cohen, on Flickr

whoosh !!!! by jeff and jan cohen, on Flickr

Re: roll on may

Two nice shots Jeff and a great place to visit
    Steve ( LSINWP )
    1DX, and 7D2 ,500mmf4mkii, 300mmf2.8, 400mm f5.6 , 100mm - 400mmmk2 ,70-200mm f2.8 ,24-105mm f4, 100mm f2.8 macro , 1.4x converter, 2x converter and a big dose of luck !!

Comment

I know Steve ,this year we will be in walking distance of the puffin cliffs

Comment

nice shots Jeff, should you be in west wales any time during puffin season skomer island is well worth a day trip, you can get right amongst them there, short boat trip from martins haven.

Comment

Skomer is excellent - I've been three times in recent years, all pre-DSLR unfortunately, and not going this year - boo! I also have Farne & Bempton on my radar for future holidays.
          Chris
          80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Thanks I know skoma is superb but it's bempton and flamborough for us this year .we have been several times before ,so I hopefully know the hotspots ,and East Yorkshire is a total delight for lots of species .taken some of my best stuff there over the years .
            I also believe that bempton has improved facilities since our last visit .

Comment

I went last year , there is a bit of a better cafe now , but it was only Tea and snacks on offer if I remember correctly . It`s hard to pick the best time to go , you need a couple of months there I think .

Comment

Originally posted by Fallow View Post
                I went last year , there is a bit of a better cafe now , but it was only Tea and snacks on offer if I remember correctly . It`s hard to pick the best time to go , you need a couple of months there I think .
                We are taking our own caravan mark ,the site is a few hundred yards from where there's usually a large colony of puffins .i know the area well from previous visits . Just weather dependant really

Comment

Sounds good Jeff .

Comment

Two gorgeous images Jeff

Tom

Comment

thanks mark,tom

Comment

Working...