X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pidgeon Zzzz

Sorry I was Bored.

Re: Pidgeon Zzzz

Well it's all good practise no matter what you shoot, is it a direct upload?

Regards Paul

Comment

Originally posted by pelliott1954 View Post
      Well it's all good practise no matter what you shoot, is it a direct upload?

Regards Paul
      Just of the computer, only real editing is a Crop, Taken with 7D MkII and 400 MkII DO lens.

Comment

please don't take this the wrong way ,but that's bloody awfull .i hoped after you spent all that money on that lens that you would blow us away with enough I.q to show me and other doubters to be wrong ,but unfortunately not .personally I would have spent more time on this to improve it before posting a direct upload .

Comment

Your right it does look terrible on here but on the iMac 5K screen looks Great, must be lost in translation somewhere.

Should have input it was a quick walk to the down the drive to the garage with camera in hand, not great conditions cold being one of them pidgeon only thing in sight on neighbours roof, fired off and then straight back inside for warmth.

Must do Better next time...

Comment

I must admit it looks better on the TP forum version ,as we tell everyone the only way to upload photos to here is via Flickr .

Comment

Working...
            X