• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorgeous

What do you think?

_40C2783a.jpg

Re: Gorgeous

Very nice, possibly just a smidge of lightness required, but it may be my screen.
    Glenn

Many More Pictures can be seen here:-
    My Flickr Site
    My Photium Site

Comment

Very nice, agree a tad dark. Was this a wild Kestrel or captive
      Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
        Very nice, agree a tad dark. Was this a wild Kestrel or captive
        Would have been really pleased if it had been Wild but a captive one I’m afraid.

Comment

I like it, and no Jess showing either, well done.
          Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Captive or not, it's a lovely capture... One comment... Even though the eye, beak, chest feathers & talons look nice & sharp, the throat area looks a little soft to me. Can't see the EXIF in the image, but a little more DoF next time would solve that...
            Cheers;
            Lee
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All fair comment & critique will always be welcomed !
            5D3, 80D, 40D (IR), G3X
            17-40 f/4, 24-105 f/4, 70-200 f/2.8, 100-400 f/4.5-5.6, 100 f/2.8 Macro, Sigma 150-600 Sport

Comment

Nice shot - some of the softness may be due to the direct upload. I think I'd have cropped slightly differently to give slightly more space on the right, rather than the left, assuming you had space to do so, of course.
              Chris
              80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Nicely taken and you have hidden the leather works very well. Excellent shot.
                Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Cracking shot, agree with Chris above about the positioning, like this it looks as if the Bird is looking out of the frame rather than into it, still very nice though

Regards Paul

Comment

Thanks all for objectivness in your comments.

Comment

I think your title accurately describes the image. Well done

Tom

Comment

Working...
                      X