Blue Tit : Bringing Home the dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Tit : Bringing Home the dinner

I put a nest box in my back yard,and I have have a young family to watch,well only the parents really, I don't normally bother taking photos of them, just like to watch them as I do the washing up.

He was so regular coming in and out today I went to see what I could get. When I looked on the camera I thought it was a bit of string for the nest, but no it's dinner time in there.

Re: Blue Tit : Bringing Home the dinner

I like that Mark, nice capture.

I caught something similar at Arundel WWT a few weeks ago after spotting a Great Tit going in and out of a nest box. Waited and got some nice snaps of him entering and leaving, but didn't see the food - so you beat me there!

All the best, Mike.
    flickr
    5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Beautiful colours showing in the tail feathers. Not to be over-looked those blue tits.
      http://hidingincars.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks for looking and the comments guys.

They maybe common but still worth shooting (with a camera) :)

Comment

Really nice image and well captured with the caterpillar, I am renovating my next home at the moment and I will be planning a bird table/house where I can sit in comfort and get really nice shots of birds.

Joanne
          To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Comment

Do like it, with the details of the feathers against the roughness of the wood.
            Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
            Di's Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X