Nightjar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nightjar

I would like to have this photo on the wall but all my miserable efforts to remove the grass results in a mess,has anyone any ideas?
    Attached Files

Re: Nightjar

Originally posted by palladin View Post
    I would like to have this photo on the wall but all my miserable efforts to remove the grass results in a mess,has anyone any ideas?
    A great deal of patience!

A nightjar - good find...

The challenge doesn't look too bad on first glance. I've seen worse. My approach would be to enlarge the image as big as possible on screen, without losing sight of what I was working on, and then just go about cloning on a small step-by-step by basis...

I doubt there's really much more to it than that; but of course it sounds easier than it probably is...

Good luck...
    I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
    Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Looks like a difficult task to me.

Question ? Why don't you post the image as a larger file within your post. Its quite a small image to peruse !!
      www.imagessouthwest.co.uk

Comment

Hi
        thanks for looking folks,Janner if you double click the thumb nail does it not open to a larger picture?

Comment

I realised after I posted my comment - sorry about that.

Why do you post that way ?

Janner

Comment

Hi Janner

I just joined the forum today and I am not computer literate by any means and if something works I stick with it.

Comment

Fair comment.
              Welcome aboard

Comment

if you join photobucket.com or any other hosting site, google image hosting, you can paste a direct link and get much better images for critique and help. i would recommend this and repost.

Comment

Working...
                X