Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Oscar and Ollie

Hi All,

These two are the most loving animals I have ever had the privelege of sharing my life with, but, they are hard work and really are little bu**ers!!!

Regards Paul

Re: Meet Oscar and Ollie

Nice shot and dogs...............
    My flickr http://flic.kr/ps/2g5eDa
    © JH Foto
    The word photography derives from the Greek φωτός (phōtos), genitive of φῶς (phōs), "light" and γραφή (graphé)

Comment

Two great looking dogs Paul and they look as though they hang on your every movement.
      They may be hard work but will always bring you joy and happiness. When my 15 year old Beagle starts playing up I tell him in the car we are of to Battersea Dog Home.... I think he understands... as only dog owners believe that their dogs understand them.

David
      David

Comment

Well done Paul. Nice picture.I like the symmetry of the dogs. You have got the dogs to pose for you very well! Yes, dogs are a man's best friend.
        Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Great looking dogs and great profile shots of them. Love the lighting and the dark background

Tom

Comment

Now that look says "Do I get a chew for this?"
            Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
            Di's Flickr

Comment

Thanks Guys, for the comments, they are great dogs, but, they hate the Postman and anyone on bikes who go past the end of the drive, especially if they are wearing high viz and woe betide anyone who happens to walk past with a dog!!!

Having said all that I wouldn't want to be without them!!

Regards Paul

Comment

Love spaniels, and these two look like treasures. Smart hair cuts too.

Comment

Spot on very, very good.

Comment

Working...
                  X