Mint sauce anyone?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mint sauce anyone?!

Found these 2 dozing in the early evening sunshine recently near Sissinghurst Castle, Kent

Bless! by Nick Green II, on Flickr

Re: Mint sauce anyone?!

Oh Nick....how could you!!!.................... a nice rosemary and red wine reduction would be far better! Lol ;)

Joanne
    To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Comment

Nice capture Nick! And for the record, mine's another vote for mint sauce!

all the best, Mike.
      flickr
      5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Hi Nick

Nice shot.
        I agree with Joanne, reduction with perhaps some new potatoes and green beans?!

DaveH

Comment

Nice shot, looks like they are enjoying the spring sun shine.

I think Rosemary, Thyme and Garlic... :o)
          Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
          Di's Flickr

Comment

Cute little fellas nicely captured.

Forget the fancy sauces gust serve with roast potatoes, roast parsnip and a thick rich gravy

Comment

No! No!. They are too cuddley. Send them to Brian.S.
              Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Not many vegetarian photographers then!! Thanks for the additional recipe ideas though!!

All the best

Nick

Comment

Thanks Mike. Seen a few of your photos on flickr - love the one of the Great Grey Owl .... those eyes!!

Cheers

Nick

Comment

Cheers Nick.

Yes, I like the great grey owl too, thanks for looking, although my current favourite is the white backed vulture coming in to land with his 'gear down'!

I see you're in Tunbridge Wells, not too far from Epsom where I live, but even closer to Tonbridge where I work! Perhaps we'll see you on one of our outings soon?

All the best, Mike.
                    flickr
                    5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Yes would be great to join you on an outing! Take it you organise them through this site??

Cheers

Nick

Comment

Yes, at the top of the main section, under the title 'Forum Meet ups and Events'.

Basically, if you know you're going somewhere, you can post it on there and see if anyone else is interested in going! As the Meerkat says, simples.

All the best, Mike.
                        flickr

Comment

Cheers Mike - will keep an eye out!

Nick

Comment

Working...
                          X