No. 71

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. 71

The number on the cage of this chicken at the Gower Agricultural Show, Penrice in South Wales. Most of the chickens waiting the arrival of the Judge for the poultry section seemed to want to stay deep in their cages, but this one seemed curious about what was happening -

50D + 24-105L, available light inside the display tent on a rainy morning. Would a bit of fill-in flash have put a sparkle in its eye?

Cheers, Chris.
    Just chuggin' along.

Re: No. 71

I don't know what I was expecting when I saw No. 71. Don't think I was expecting this. You've caught some lovely colour in the feathers.
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Comment

I was expecting either a train or a bus, not the chicken. A little fill flash may well have helped but it is nice as it is

Comment

Great colours in the feathers Chris, I am not sure that fill in flash would have helped that much other than putting a highlight into the eye (or add one in PS )
        I might have gone in a little closer to cut out the rail at the bottom of the image and some of the cage on the right, I know the bird would be looking out of the picture but I think it would work.
        Regards

Keith

My Flickr

Comment

Working...
        X