After the rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the rain

Have no idea what the flower is but it certainly needed the shower we had - you could almost hear the plants say Yessssss!

[/url][/IMG]
    To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Re: After the rain

it looks like a rododendrom to me

Comment

Agree with Laurie

David
      David

Comment

I like the subtle pink and white combination against the black

Comment

Lovely focus, and lovely colour, did you shoot this at night after the rain or have some handy black card?
          Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
          Di's Flickr

Comment

Lovely photo - beautiful pinks and clear stamesn. Our rhodos are over already - other flowers are fadiing before I've even noticed they are out, finally a little splash of rain today!

Comment

I do not have much experience in photographing flowers and not having a macro lens becomes more difficult, but this photograph seems to me wonderful, both in composition and detail rendition of colors. Formidable!

Really good :-)

Marco

Comment

Thanks for great comments folks. Shotobass, I took this photo with my 18 - 55 lens that came with my camera which was on top of a plastic box as my tripod was too high even at the shortest level. I am saving up like mad for a decent macro, wide angle and tele lens but make do with what I have and having loads of fun with it - what a great hobby :)

Joanne
                To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by mammarazzi View Post
                  Thanks for great comments folks. Shotobass, I took this photo with my 18 - 55 lens that came with my camera which was on top of a plastic box as my tripod was too high even at the shortest level. I am saving up like mad for a decent macro, wide angle and tele lens but make do with what I have and having loads of fun with it - what a great hobby :)

Joanne
                  Hello Joanne,

is it true that sometimes produce good images that astonish with normal lenses. The 18-55 has always been a good target for its category, and your photo confirms it.

Digital photography requires manufacturers to produce high-performance objectives that necessarily require it because the sensors themselves, then a standard lens is far superior to the standard that was used at the time of the film, and you can see from your photograph.

Hello and see you soon.

Marco :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X