Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowers

Hello everyone,

Friday during lunch I made ​​some shots of these flowers, which, however, does not know the names.

I'm not an expert in photography of flowers and not having the macro lens to take beautiful pictures like the ones I have seen on this forum. is more difficult, but I wanted groped the same, focusing on colors, shapes and background.

The focus is just wanted to give, my opinion, more emphasis on color and light.

I hope you like them. All criticism is always welcome.

Hello and see you soon.

Marco
    Attached Files

Re: Flowers

It takes quite a long time to open each one, I looked at number one, that I think is not quite in focus, and number 4 which is very nice - lupins I think!

Comment

A lovely set of images, very vibrant colours, well done.

Joanne
      To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Comment

Nice set of images.

take a look at my post for downloading larger images.

Coda
        There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Originally posted by DianaS View Post
          It takes quite a long time to open each one, I looked at number one, that I think is not quite in focus, and number 4 which is very nice - lupins I think!
          Dianas Hello,

thanks for passage and the welcome comment :-)

Sorry for the delay in responding, but the work absorbs a lot of my time. A photograph is actually out of focus and I should not be presented because it is a photograph wrong, but I liked the colors and focus.

I do not know if the flowers of the photograph No. 4 are lupins.

I do not know why it takes so long to open, files are small and therefore lighter. But I admit that I still have not understood how well you can post photos directly. I will try to read better.

Hello and see you soon.

Marco :-)

Comment

Originally posted by mammarazzi View Post
            A lovely set of images, very vibrant colours, well done.

Joanne
            Hello Joanne

I'm glad you enjoy my photos.

Thank you for your kind visit.

Hello and see you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by codachrome View Post
              Nice set of images.

take a look at my post for downloading larger images.

Coda
              Thanks Coda for the passage and now I'm going to read your post.

Thanks again.

Hello and see you soon.

Comment

I'm not an expert in photography of flowers and not having the macro lens to take beautiful pictures like the ones I have seen on this forum. is more difficult, but I wanted groped the same, focusing on colors, shapes and background.
                Hi Marco

You dont necessarily need a dedicated macro lens for shooting flowers and it looks like what you have is more than up to the job. The main problem with shooting growing flowers is avoiding the distractions in the background like other OOF flowers etc, so a couple of ideas to consider.
                For a plain background place coloured card behind the flower, you may need an assistant to hold it. With the many different colours available you can choose to compliment the flower colour. If you want to keep some diffusion in the background try something like greasproof or tissue paper - tape it to an old picture frame or cut out the centre of a larger piece of card and place behind the flower. Unlike the first method it will still let some light through diffusing whatever is in the background

Stan
                Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
                flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                  Hi Marco

You dont necessarily need a dedicated macro lens for shooting flowers and it looks like what you have is more than up to the job. The main problem with shooting growing flowers is avoiding the distractions in the background like other OOF flowers etc, so a couple of ideas to consider.
                  For a plain background place coloured card behind the flower, you may need an assistant to hold it. With the many different colours available you can choose to compliment the flower colour. If you want to keep some diffusion in the background try something like greasproof or tissue paper - tape it to an old picture frame or cut out the centre of a larger piece of card and place behind the flower. Unlike the first method it will still let some light through diffusing whatever is in the background

Stan
                  Hello Stan,

Thank you very much for the routing and the pleasant comment. You gave me good advice.

Hello and see you soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X