Jigsaw material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jigsaw material

Might get this done as a jigsaw for "her indoors" for Christmas, should keep her busy while I am out with the camera.

Maybe a Jigsaw by David Miller, on Flickr

David you are so thoughtful, thinking of the wife while you’re out enjoying yourself. I always try and take mine with me to let her carry the camera bag rather than let her sit at home alone.
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Pair of comedians, I had to buy my missus a Canon set up, but sadly she struggles to carry it now due to Arthritis, so I now have some spares lol.
      Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Comment

Originally posted by tigerburnie View Post
        Pair of comedians, I had to buy my missus a Canon set up, but sadly she struggles to carry it now due to Arthritis, so I now have some spares lol.
        Is that wives or camera’s?

Comment

That would make a very difficult jigsaw David, keep her occupied though
          7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy M View Post

Is that wives or camera’s?
            Ones wife is enough lol
            Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Comment

That could create a quite difficult jigsaw David, I suspect you could be out with your camera for some considerably time, weeks at least
              Peter

Feel free to browse my
              Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
                David you are so thoughtful, thinking of the wife while you’re out enjoying yourself. I always try and take mine with me to let her carry the camera bag rather than let her sit at home alone.
                Wonderful!

Planned a romantic weekend nearly 50 years ago and ended up, with tripod-toting wife, at Didcot Railway Centre. Happy days.

PS - Lovely colours David.

Bob

EOS 6D mkII, EOS 6D, BG-E13 Grip, EOS 30 (Film), EOS M5, EF-M 22mm f2.0, EF-M 18-150mm, 35mm f2.0 IS, 50mm f1.8 STM, 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L IS, 70-200f4 L IS, 430EX II, 270EX II, Manfrotto 190XDB +496RC2 tripod, Op Tech straps & Think Tank bags.

Comment

Originally posted by bobowen View Post

Wonderful!

Planned a romantic weekend nearly 50 years ago and ended up, with tripod-toting wife, at Didcot Railway Centre. Happy days.

PS - Lovely colours David.

Bob. The first weekend away with my wife, although she was not my wife then. I had all my cloths and personal items in a Marks & Spencer's Green Carrier Bag, and my camera equipment in a fitted aluminium case - she's never forgotten it. When we got married I left my Benbo Tripod (they were all the rage back then) on the church steps, she had to move it when she arrived with her dad, she's always said even on her wedding day she had to carry my gear.
                  Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Trev, that is called starting how you mean to go on.

Comment

Lovely autumn colour photo, well done.
                      Railway Photography - Steam Train Photos

Comment

Working...
                      X