Not such a large Bee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not such a large Bee

These were captured at the RSPB site in Cony, north Wales. They were captured whilst feeding on Buddleia which was been blow around no end. Very few birds on site that day so the Bees got my attention instead. Pity non posed for me.

Bee food stop
    by Stanley Eastwood, on Flickr

Bee careful

Up side down Bee

Eyeing up the nectar

Cheers.

StanII
    Stan Eastwood.

Canon 5D MkIV; EF 24-105mm Zoom 1:4 L IS USM; EF 17-40mm Zoom 1:4 L USM; EF 100mm MACRO 1:2.8 L IS USM; 40mm Pancake; 100-400mm Zoom 1:4.5-5.6 L IS II USM; 580EXII Flash; BG-E20RC Battery Grip; Teleplus 2X Converter; Tamrac Expedition 5 Backpack.
    Lightroom; Photoshop

Re: Not such a large Bee

With the wind etc it looks like you have missed focus on the first three but have nailed the last.

I know that hard disk space is very cheap these days but to be honest, I would just have deleted those as you have such a good shot in the last
    Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
    flickr

Comment

Your probably right - disk space is cheap. I included the top three as people have different takes on any shot and I liked them all. But you are correct, focus was a major problem.

Cheers,

StanII
      Stan Eastwood.

Canon 5D MkIV; EF 24-105mm Zoom 1:4 L IS USM; EF 17-40mm Zoom 1:4 L USM; EF 100mm MACRO 1:2.8 L IS USM; 40mm Pancake; 100-400mm Zoom 1:4.5-5.6 L IS II USM; 580EXII Flash; BG-E20RC Battery Grip; Teleplus 2X Converter; Tamrac Expedition 5 Backpack.
      Lightroom; Photoshop

Comment

I included the top three as people have different takes on any shot and I liked them all
        unless you are going for the dreamy artistic look, then your subject or at least its eye need to be sharp and detailed but at the end of the day, if you like the shot then that is all that matters

Stan
        Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
        flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
          With the wind etc it looks like you have missed focus on the first three but have nailed the last.

I know that hard disk space is very cheap these days but to be honest, I would just have deleted those as you have such a good shot in the last
          Agreed

Tom

Comment

Working...
          X