Macro suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macro suggestions

What do you guys photograph when it`s too wet outside ?

Re: Macro suggestions

It's never too wet outside!

As long as you have the right clothing and camera protection, there are some great shots to be had in bad weather!

May be the question should be, what is good to shoot at or near my home / indoors?

Try taking shots of water drops falling into water, or take normal everyday objects and try to get an unusual view / perspective.

All the best, Mike.
    flickr
    5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

.buy a bunch of flowers and experiment with groups, individuals, different coloured backgrounds. Get in really close or pull back. That has kept me occupied for a couple of days at least.

See what you can do with a cheese grater, a couple of forks, or other cooking equipment you will be amazed at what can be done with changing the lighting from harsh side light to soft lighting, try different coloured lights ( old coloured paper folders placed in front of a desk lamp can provide nice coloured light)

Comment

Originally posted by mikep View Post
        It's never too wet outside!

As long as you have the right clothing and camera protection, there are some great shots to be had in bad weather!

May be the question should be, what is good to shoot at or near my home / indoors?

Try taking shots of water drops falling into water, or take normal everyday objects and try to get an unusual view / perspective.

All the best, Mike.
        I seem to remember Mike and I having a whole nature reserve to ourselves in the pouring rain - brilliant day out

Comment

Originally posted by hhcanon View Post
          I seem to remember Mike and I having a whole nature reserve to ourselves in the pouring rain - brilliant day out
          flickr
          5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Thanks the replies

Comment

Working...
            X