• Show
Clear All

frog

How do you post a picture?
    Cheers Mark

www.ms-photo.co.uk

Re: frog

Originally posted by X-ray-spex View Post
    Details are in the FAQs (menu bar, second from left). Please let me know if these do not give the information you need.
    Robert
    robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

still no clearer ......... where is the little mountain that you normally click on?
      Cheers Mark

www.ms-photo.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by X-ray-spex View Post
        still no clearer ......... where is the little mountain that you normally click on?
        This isn't a relaunch of the old forum. We are using different software. This means that some of the methods of navigating the site and uploading images are different. The instructions are in the FAQs > Reading and posting messages > Attachments and images.

Unlike the old site, there are several different ways you can post an image. Is the image you want to post a file on your computer, or is it on a website? Let me have some more details and I will be pleased to help.
        Robert
        robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Right click on the image and copy and paste the image location in between the img tags, HTH

Alex

Light Over Scotland
          alex scott Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Scott View Post
            This isn't a relaunch of the old forum. We are using different software. This means that some of the methods of navigating the site and uploading images are different. The instructions are in the FAQs > Reading and posting messages > Attachments and images.

Unlike the old site, there are several different ways you can post an image. Is the image you want to post a file on your computer, or is it on a website? Let me have some more details and I will be pleased to help.
            It is a file on my computer ........... Alex seems to have done it for me, but would like to know how it is done please.
            Cheers Mark

www.ms-photo.co.uk

Comment

Alex seems to have done it for me, but would like to know how it is done please.
              Nice bit of team work there guys ! You got there in the end. Really worth of the effort IMHO as it's a good picture, nice vibrant colours. Makes me look forward to the Spring time.

Millie

Comment

V nice picture - well worth having posted.
                What lens and lighting? The reflections in the eye look like flash or an indoor set-up.
                Cheers, Chris.
                Just chuggin' along.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris J View Post
                  V nice picture - well worth having posted.
                  What lens and lighting? The reflections in the eye look like flash or an indoor set-up.
                  Cheers, Chris.
                  Hi Chris,
                  Thanks for looking ............
                  This was shot with a 40D & 100-400L and was outdoors in Florida .......... the refection in the eye is the sun.
                  Cheers Mark

www.ms-photo.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X