Gothic Weekend Whitby 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gothic Weekend Whitby 2014

One of the best event in terms of photography opportunity i have ever been. Great atmosphere and most of them in fact all of them i approached for photography were so happy to pose for me. special thanks to Les (our forum member) who has given me some tips.

All taken with 1dx, 24-105, no flash
    Attached Files
    Raj
    Flickr

Re: Gothic Weekend Whitby 2014

Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Comment

Well done Raj
      Obviously they look a little soft from direct upload, so I'll look forward to seeing them on your flickr site soon.

Paul
      EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
      Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Originally posted by paul linton View Post
          Well done Raj
          Obviously they look a little soft from direct upload, so I'll look forward to seeing them on your flickr site soon.

Paul
          yep, keen to see them on flickr
          :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Very nice set Raj.

Tom

Comment

Good set Raj.

Bill.
              7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Thank you all, yes the pictures are a bit softer due to direct uploading. Will load them on flickr soon.
                Raj
                Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by paul linton View Post
                  Well done Raj

Paul
                  Its on now Paul
                  Raj
                  Flickr

Comment

Pleased you got there Raj :), and it all turned out well for you.
                    Some cracking shots in this and your other Goth post, well done.
                    Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colours and your images will stir the soul. - Jack Dykinga
                    Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography- George Eastman

Comment

Originally posted by Les McLean View Post
                      Pleased you got there Raj :), and it all turned out well for you.
                      Some cracking shots in this and your other Goth post, well done.
                      Thanks Les for your tips and ideas, it was a great day and not all that bad as some people have described.
                      Raj
                      Flickr

Comment

Working...
                      X