Old Boy at Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Boy at Work

I am surprised at the relative sharpness of this one, seeing as it was taken at 1/160s at 560mm and just using a monopod. Lucky shot.

1Ds2 560mm (400x1.4) f9 1/160 ISO100 -0.7ev monopod. USM, Saturation and Levels.
    Dave

Re: Old Boy at Work

Good shot, Dave. He has a look of real concentration.

Why is it blokes never wear safety goggles? There are wood-chips flying everywhere!

Comment

Thats a super shot dave - especially at 560mm on a monopod!! I really think you have captured it perfectly

If it was me I would end up in that situation, oh I'll just take a little bit more off... Or, is that what he was doing! Anyway my picture of the day goes to you!

Comment

Originally posted by carregwen View Post
        Good shot, Dave. He has a look of real concentration.
        Why is it blokes never wear safety goggles? There are wood-chips flying everywhere!
        Thanks Rob. I don't know – boys will be boys. But he did point out that he turns his hearing aid off ...to protect the hearing aid.

Originally posted by Rob.Richards View Post
        Thats a super shot dave - especially at 560mm on a monopod!! I really think you have captured it perfectly
        If it was me I would end up in that situation, oh I'll just take a little bit more off... Or, is that what he was doing! Anyway my picture of the day goes to you!
        Cheers Rob. He did get one or two a bit wrong, but it's only a retaining wall and a plank got nailed across the top of the whole lot so you can't see them.
        Dave

Comment

Working...
        X