"Oh, just a little story"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Oh, just a little story"

Was enjoying an ice-cream at the ice-cream/coffee parlour at Knab Rock in Swansea Bay last week when both the ITV and BBC camera vans appeared and locked on to satellites ready for a broadcast -

Being curious I had a look at what was being filmed - it was Edwina Hart announcing her candicacy for First Minister of the Welsh Assembly to replace Rhodri Morgan when he retires. Edwina is here in the black and white blouse making her announcement -

Nothing marvellous as photos, but they gave me a greater interest when watching the announcement on TV news later. When the recording was over I spoke with Edwina and asked her what it was all about. "Oh, just a little story" was her reply. Understatement. It was probably the most important announcement of her political career to date.

50D + 24-105L, and the ice-cream was hazelnut (delicious but irrelevant to this thread).
    Cheers, Chris.
    Just chuggin' along.

Re: "Oh, just a little story"

She won't win. I think Carwyn Jones is the favourite.

Did you visit the Assembly building in Cardiff? You are allowed to photograph in there.

Comment

Thanks, Rob.
      Tried to visit the Assembly Buildings a while back but didn't have time to tackle the traffic flows and car parking around it so deffered it for a later date.
      Talking of tackling things - am still waiting for your entry to my "Pin-sharp" challenge in the macro section..... Your distinctive way of thinking and doing things should come up with a winner.
      Cheers, Chris.
      Just chuggin' along.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris J View Post
        ...Talking of tackling things - am still waiting for your entry to my "Pin-sharp" challenge in the macro section.....

I forgot. I'll do one tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X